Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'm An Aunty!

I woke up this morning with two exciting texts waiting to be read. The first said:

"Yetunde (the brother's wifey) gave birth to a little boy, by c-section at 4:29am. He weighs 4lb 12oz and both he and mother are doing fine."

Oh. My. Goodness. I almost peed myself with excitement.

The next text came at the ungodly hour of 6:40 this morning:

"His name is Harland Akainola Potter."

Harland! Eeek! I love it. It is so cute and full of potential.

I really wish I could pack up a bag and fly to England to meet my new nephew, and not so new sister-in-law. Why do we all have to live on different continents.

Okay. That's all I wanted to say. Just oozing the love really.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Congratulations!! sorry for the late response, but I just found your blog!!