Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bits and Pieces.

It has been a while eeh? Well I am here now and don't have too much to say that will be very enlightening. This is really for me. I want to remember how I feel right now and what some of my dreams are.

I want to build things. Shelves, vases, bedroom suites, stuff from wood. :) Using a lathe would be nice. Owning a lathe would be better.

I want to travel lots and lots and see many different cities.

I want to learn about all cultures. But I really want to live in and get the full experience of a few different ones too.

I want to create. I would like to knit and sew...just simple, pretty things, nothing too ambitious. I am not looking to making a career out of it, just for fun and family.

I want to learn how to relax and enjoy what I am experiencing. (I think I am getting better at this...but there is still work to be done.) The journey, not the destination....and all that crap. :P

I want to have my own beautiful and meaningful experiences, I don't want to try and replicate experiences I think (for one deluded reason or another) I should have.

I don't ever want to stop looking at/reading about/hearing about other peoples adventures and things they have appreciated experiencing. I want the beauties that other people see to inspire me in looking for my own wonder and awe at things big and small, new and old.

I want to put myself in scary situations...where I feel completely out of my league and totally foreign to what is around me.

I want to start from scratch, to feel lost in a crowd of people, and then to make my home there.

I want to learn to speak and read/write French fluently. Salut! Comment ca va?

I want to have babies with my husband. I want to be the best parent I can be with him and fall in love with him again and again through the experience.

I want to seriously look into adopting.

I want to travel the world with D by my side. I don't want to experience anything breathtaking or profound without being able to share it with him.

I want to continue to find myself, and to grow what I dream of becoming.

I want to live in the same city as my best friends. Maybe not all at the same time or for an extended period of time, but I would like it to happen.

I want to find a job...work...an occupation that I really enjoy doing.

With the help of D, and many others I'm sure, I want to build our own house. Maybe it could look like this...or this. Only less creepy to live in.

I want to live in France and visit every country in Europe. But I don't want to spend a weekend or even a week somewhere and call it done, I want to spend about a month in every new place.

Whelp... I think that's me for now. There are so many things that are a bit uncertain and/or about to change in my life right now. I guess dreams are one thing I can hang on to. Of course this list isn't extensive. I have many more dreams, specifically regarding family and faith, but these are ones that I felt the need to write about today.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Wow! Some awesome dreams! I can't wait till we can catch up properly so I can hear more about some of this stuff.