A quick run-through of all the changes that have taken place can't hurt. Stay with me while I list off some of the recent big events for a brief update.
I moved back to Australia (without Damien) and then next day enrolled in classes for my masters degree.
I moved in with my in-laws.
I cried a lot. Not necessarily related to the above item. :P
I feel in love with Sydney all over again.
I discovered a field of work that I love and am excited to start working in.
I devoloped more persistant food allergies.
I continue trying to eliminate all dairy and sulphites from my diet (bye-bye chocolate, ice-cream, and lollies).

I have spent much needed time with my Mum and old friends.



I adjusted to life without Damien. Bitter sweet revelation.
I missed my Abilene dance company's annual show.

Damien came back!

I got Damien a full time job with one of the loveliest families on the planet.
Damien had a birthday.

The Fosters came to visit!

I got stimulated by Kevin Rudd (Maybe only the Australians will get this) and bought a new book-bag, and trench coat. :)
I missed my best friend's baby shower. :(

I am slowly realising that adjusting to having Damien back will be a constant joy and struggle. And that is ok.
I completed my first semester of graduate school in Australia!
And I think that about does it. There is a pile of new non-uni books waiting to be read, a husband patiently waiting for his study-distracted wife, exercise to be caught up on, sleep to be caught up on, a family holiday to the Hunter Valley to be had, and an engineering internship to be found. This uni holiday isn't going to be one of idleness by any means.



3 comments:
Sigh.
That's quite a lot to catch up on. I love you - I hope that covers it!!
Oh and do you think it possible that I get stimulated too....from over here? They always expect me to vote.... :) Why not, I say! And a baby bonus while we're on the topic of getting some money!
Miranda! How are you! I have been thinking about you lately and I was so glad to find your blog so I can keep up with you!
Miranda! So fun to be caught up on your life and so glad you are loving Sydney as much as ever. I have to say, some of my favorite people I've met in Oxford are Australians- you're a nice bunch :) Good luck with everything!!
Post a Comment