Friday, May 16, 2008

Hello?? I said I loved you!

This morning I woke up in an empty bed. I first thought it was a little odd, but then decided that The Hubbs must have gotten up early and either gone to the bathroom or downstairs to have breakfast. When I didn't hear any of the normal morning noises ensue I got a little concerned. I reached over and felt his side of the bed. It was stone cold.

Well that's very odd.

"Damien?"

No answer.

"Damien?"

Crickets.

"Damien?!"

"yes."

"What are you doing?"

"Sleeping."

"Where are you?"

Pause.

"On the futon?..."

Apparently D got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and then stumbled into what he thought was his bed...only it was the futon. He thought it was hilarious. He stumbled back to bed and proceeded to break into giggles every so often for the next couple of minutes.

So much for declaring my love for him to the world. Strange man.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Aren't you glad he didn't stumble into the futon thinking it was the bathroom :)

Buranda said...

Yes. Yes, I am.